Cross stitch necklace kit - small heart
Create your own hand-stitched birch wood HEART cross stitch necklace with this quick, fun and easy to complete DIY Kit. Make one for yourself or give it to a loved one or friend as a special and truly unique gift to treasure.
A pre-cut 20mm birch wood blank with laser-cut holes is hand stitched and then set into a pendant tray with matching 24 inch chain for the perfect finishing touch.
Perfect for beginners or those with embroidery experience. All you need is an hour or so, a pair of scissors and a comfortable place to stitch.
Each Heart DIY kit includes:
- One 20mm birch wood round blank with pre-cut holes
- HEART Pattern chart
- Easy to follow stitching instructions
- Needle & threader
- Ample DMC cotton embroidery floss in 4 colours: red, pink, purple, and blue
- One adhesive seal to adhere wood blank into pendant tray
- Pendant tray & matching 24 inch chain
Each wood blank is designed by Stitch Plus Stitch, made in small batches at a Canadian laser cutting studio and then assembled into a complete DIY kit in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Please note: birch wood is a natural material, so you should expect some variation in the grain. Consider it part of the charm your unique handmade creation.
Photos supplied by Stich Plus Stitch.