Cross stitch pawprint keychain kit
Create your own hand-stitched paw print keychain with this quick, fun and easy to complete DIY cross stitch kit. Make one for yourself or give it to a dog-loving friend as a special and unique gift to treasure.
A pre-cut 30mm birch wood blank with laser-cut holes is hand stitched and then set into a tray with accompanying keychain. Can also be hung on your furbaby's collar!
Perfect for beginners or those with embroidery experience. All you need is an hour or so, a pair of scissors and a comfortable place to stitch.
Each paw print DIY kit includes:
- One 30mm birch wood round blank with pre-cut holes
- Paw print pattern chart, featuring 2 pattern options: a pawprint, or a small heart within a pawprint
- Easy to follow stitching instructions
- Needle & threader
- Ample DMC cotton embroidery floss in black and red
- One adhesive seal to adhere wood blank into tray
- Tray and keychain
Each wood blank is designed by Stitch Plus Stitch, made in small batches at a Canadian laser cutting studio and then assembled into a complete DIY kit in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Please note: birch wood is a natural material, so you should expect some variation in the grain. Consider it part of the charm of your unique handmade creation.
Photos by Stitch Plus Stitch.