Soy candle - It's all a bunch of hocus pocus
Isn't it though?
Notes of granny smith apples • maple sugar • caramel
Why you’ll fall in love with onefive1 candles:
- undyed, North American grown 100% natural soy wax. It is renewable and sustainable
- Phthalate-free fragrance oil (no toxins!). This also means the scent isn't overpowering
- reusable glass jars
- vegan & cruelty free
- wax is grown without pesticides and contains no paraffin or petroleum
- natural fibre, flat braided wick resulting in a cleaner burning wick with no lead or zinc
- 30-50% longer burn time than paraffin candles
- 50-60 hour burn time
- handmade and hand-poured in extremely small batches to ensure highest quality
- made with love in Ontario
onefive1 soy candles are hand poured in small batches to ensure the best quality every time. Due to being handmade, each and every candle is different just like snowflakes. The wax may have variations in look and texture. This is a sign of pure soy wax, not a defect. If your candle has one of these variations, it is simply character of the candle and it will not affect the candles performance in any way.
For the first burn, it is important to burn the candle until the wax fully melts across the width of the candle. This will help extend the life of your candle and prevent tunneling. Always trim the wick to ¼” before lighting to ensure a longer lasting candle and a safer burn. For best results we recommend burning for no longer than 3-4 hours at a time. Burn times are approximate and an estimated time, not guaranteed due to many factors at play.